Thank you to everyone who has supported by donating new and pre-loved items to support children who are in need. Your kindness helps us keep our shelves stocked meaning we can quickly and efficiently respond to requests for support. Here is all the information you need to be able to donate the goods your little ones no longer need.
Our next donation sessions are on the following days:
Wednesday 13th April – 11am – 2pm
Wednesday 27th April – 11am – 2pm
We politely ask for you take note of the following:
- We are located at 3 Glaholm Road, Hendon, Sunderland, SR1 2NX. We are not able to offer a collection service therefore all donations would need to be dropped off at our office. There is on site car parking available.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- We politely ask for only items on the wishlist to be donated, we have very limited space and resources and unfortunately cannot accept everything which is kindly offered to us
- It would be a huge help to us if your donations were in a good clean condition, freshly laundered and sorted in size/gender. Labelling bags to their contents will help us greatly as we can work quickly to sort and re-home your items.
- Please ensure all fixtures and fittings are included where applicable. Instruction manuals for prams, cots, cotbeds etc would be preferable.
- Please ensure toys are in full working order with no missing parts before donating for another child to use
Boys & Girls – all newborn clothing
Boys & Girls age 9-12months – Baby grows/pyjamas
Boys & Girls age 12-18months – Baby grows/pyjamas
Girls 3-4years – All clothing
Boys 2-3 years – Trousers
Boys & Girls – 5-16years – all clothing
Underwear – 2years+ boys and girls (new packs only please)
Socks – 2years+
Cots / Cotbeds / Toddler Beds – (No mattresses please)
Safety Gates – (pressure fit only)
Strollers & Pushchairs
Other Baby Items:
Bouncers / swings
Cot and Cot-bed sheets
0-6m sleeping bags – 1.5 and 2.5 tog
Our Amazon Wishlist continues to be updated regularly with items we need to respond to referrals. Items can be purchased and sent to us directly to our office. Please remember to shop using Amazon Smile as Amazon will donate 0.5% of all eligible purchases to us, at no extra cost to you.