Thank you to everyone who kindly donated items throughout June – you have helped restock some of our shelves which were looking rather empty and many items have made their way to families in need.
We have updated our wishlist of items most needed and scheduled donation days for July.
Please contact us to arrange a slot on the available days – do not turn up as our team may unavailable / out of the office.
We kindly ask that items are clean and in good, safe condition before being donated. Please ensure all items such as cot and safety gates have all fixtures included (including the manual is preferable if possible)
- Wednesday 14th July – 10-12pm
- Friday 16th July – 1-3pm
- Wednesday 20th July – 11am-1pm
- Thursday 22nd June – 1-3pmPlease do not turn up without booking a slot as our team may not be available.
Please take note of the following:
- We are located at The Co-op Cente, Whitehouse Road, Sunderland, SR2 8AH. We are not able to offer a collection service therefore all donations would need to be dropped off at our office. There is on site car parking available.
- Drop off’s will be contact free and will adhere to social distancing whilst restrictions remain in place. If you prefer to remain in your car or need help to unload, a member of our team will be happy to help unload your car and carry them inside.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell, have a new or continuous cough, a high temperature, experiencing a loss of taste or smell, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for covid within 10 days prior to your appointment.
- We politely ask for only items on the wishlist to be donated, we have very limited space and resources and unfortunately cannot accept everything which is kindly offered to us.
- It would be a huge help to us if your donations were in a good condition, freshly laundered and sorted in size/gender. Labelling bags to their contents will help us greatly as we can work quickly to sort and re-home your items.
- Please ensure all fixtures and fittings are included where applicable. Instruction manuals for prams, cots, cotbeds etc would be preferable.
- Premature baby clothes – boys and girls
- 2-3 years – pyjamas
- 4-5 years – pyjamas
- Cots and cotbeds – No mattresses (no Moses baskets, bedside cots or travel cots please)
- Cot and cot-bed sheets
- Double prams – suitable for newborn and toddler
- Buggy boards
- Safety gates – pressure fit only
- Bouncer chairs
- 0-6m sleeping bags – 1 or 1.5 tog only
- Cot sheets
- Children’s books – without tears/ writing please
- Small puzzles / games
Our Amazon Wishlist continues to be updated regularly with items we need to respond to referrals. Items can be purchased and sent to us directly to our office. Please remember to shop using Amazon Smile as Amazon will donate 0.05% of all eligible purchases to us, at no extra cost to you.