Thank you to everyone who has supported by donating new and pre-loved items to support children who are in need. Your kindness helps us keep our shelves stocked meaning we can quickly and efficiently respond to requests for support. Here is all the information you need to be able to donate the goods your little ones no longer need.
Our next donation sessions are on the following days:
Wednesday 10th August – 11am – 2pm
Wednesday 14th August – 11am – 2pm
We politely ask for you take note of the following:
- We are located at 3 Glaholm Road, Hendon, Sunderland, SR1 2NX. We are not able to offer a collection service therefore all donations would need to be dropped off at our office. There is on site car parking available.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- We politely ask for only items on the wishlist to be donated, we have very limited space and resources and unfortunately cannot accept everything which is kindly offered to us
- It would be a huge help to us if your donations were in a good clean condition, freshly laundered and sorted in size/gender. Labelling bags to their contents will help us greatly as we can work quickly to sort and re-home your items.
- Please ensure all fixtures and fittings are included where applicable. Instruction manuals for prams, cots, cotbeds etc would be preferable.
- Please ensure toys are in full working order with no missing parts before donating for another child to use
Boys & Girls summer jackets – all ages
School uniform and school shoes – all ages
Boys & Girls underwear – 2years+ (new packs only please)
Socks – 2years+
Safety Gates – (pressure fit only)
Strollers and Travel system prams
Sterilisers – cold water or microwave only
Bouncers and swings
Nappies – size 1 (unopened packs only please)
Baby toiletries (unused only please)
Beds and Bedding:
Cots, Cotbeds and toddler beds – (No mattresses please)
Moses baskets and stands – (No mattresses please)
Cot and Cot-bed sheets
Cot and cot-bed duvets and duvet covers
Single bed sheets
Sleeping bags – 1.5 tog – birth to 18months
Other Baby Items:
Books – all ages
Small toys, games and puzzles (all ages)
Craft books, pens, pencils
Weaning plates and bowls
Pram bags and weekend bags
Our Amazon Wishlist continues to be updated regularly with items we need to respond to referrals. Items can be purchased and sent to us directly to our office. Please remember to shop using Amazon Smile as Amazon will donate 0.5% of all eligible purchases to us, at no extra cost to you.