Always wanted to roll out of bed and head out in your comfy, cosy pyjamas?
Well now you can – and you can support a child in need in the process!
You can support Love, Amelia by hosting a Pyjama Day in your workplace, school, nursery, and community groups. It is a fun way to get involved and support babies and children living across Tyne & Wear and County Durham who are without the essential items they need
What is a Pyjama Day?
Everyone donates to come to nursery, school, work etc in their pyjamas and spends the day taking part in fun activities provided in your free pack. You can ask for donations in return for wearing pyjamas or gift a pair to a child in need. You can even organise extra activities such as a bake sale or fun competition!
How to get involved in Pyjama Day
1. Register for our FREE Pyjama Day pack and use the materials to help plan your day
2. Share the word to raise awareness of Love, Amelia and your involvement in making the world a better place for babies and children
3. Wear your pyjamas, raise money, gift pyjamas and HAVE FUN!
What is included in the Pyjama Day pack?
Your FREE downloadable pack will be emailed to you once you have completed the registration form. The pack includes:
1. Pyjama Day guide to help you plan a successful event
2. A4 participation details poster
3. A4 general Pyjama Day poster
4. A4 pyjama donation details poster
5. Activities to take part in at your event
6. Love, Amelia bunting
7. Template letter to parents / carers
8. Photo consent form
9. Participation Certificate
10. Paying in details form
Thank you for supporting Love, Amelia
We can’t wait to here about your Pyjama Day!