Thank you to everyone who has supported by donating new and pre-loved items to support children who are in need. Your kindness helps us keep our shelves stocked meaning we can quickly and efficiently respond to requests for support. Here is all the information you need to be able to donate the goods your little ones no longer need.
We politely ask for you take note of the following:
- We are located at 3 Glaholm Road, Hendon, Sunderland, SR1 2NX. There is on site car parking available.
- We politely ask for only items on the wishlist to be donated, we have very limited space and resources and unfortunately cannot accept everything which is kindly offered to us
- It would be a huge help to us if your donations were in a good clean condition, freshly laundered and sorted in size/gender. Labelling bags to their contents will help us greatly as we can work quickly to sort and re-home your items.
- Please ensure all fixtures and fittings are included where applicable. Instruction manuals for prams, cots, cotbeds etc would be preferable.
- Please ensure toys are in full working order with no missing parts before donating for another child to use
Check out our Amazon Wishlist which is frequently updated and features the essential items needed to assist families in providing for their children. These items can be conveniently bought online and sent directly to us, providing an effortless way to get involved and lend a helping hand to a child in need
You can also contributing funds to support our mission by clicking the button below. Every contribution will assist us in meeting the needs of families in distress throughout Tyne & Wear and County Durham.